The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution. Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education. Organisation of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles. Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters Organising orientation programmes for Staff and Administrative Staff Springboard – A Leadership Programme for Quality Circle members Administering Feedback Mechanism for the College Dissemination of information through national Survey on Higher Education All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Strategies IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation. Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
Benefits IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture. To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices. To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning To act as a change agent in the institution. To better inter communication.
The Director is pleased to constitute the Quality Assurance cell (IQAC) as per UGC gaideline comprising the following members till further orders for planning, guiding and monitoring the quality aspects in academic pursuits and for quality enhancement activities of the college:
1. Dr. Mohd.Salim Chairman Director, Law College Greater Noida Chairman 2. Mr.Akhilesh Kumar Khan Deputy Director Lloyd Law College Greater Noida Representative (management) 3. Prof.(Dr.)Marian Pinhero Ex Principal; VM Salgsocar College Of Law;Goa Representative(External) 4. Mr. Anil Thakur Asst.Prof. Member 5. Mr. Amit Srivastav Asst.Prof Member 6. Mr. Sckhawar Husain Asst. Prof. Member 7. Ms.Meena Mathew Asst. Registar Representative(Administration) 8. Mr. Ratish Mallick Account&Finance Manager Member Member 9. Mr. S.D.Nautiyal Asst.Librarian Member 10. Mr.Anjani K singh Head- IT Cell Member Member 11. Mr.Tarun Khurana Partner, K & K IP Attorneys Representative(Alumni) 12. Mr.Ashutosh Pandey BA.LL.B._V Yr. Representative (Student) 13. Ms Twinkle Hussain BA.LL.B.-III Yr. Representative (Student) 14. Mr. Gangesh Jha Asst.Prof. Co-ordinator
Copy of above is forwarded to following for kind in formation and necessary action;
1. All the above members of Internal Quality assurance Cell(IQAC)
2. Deputy Director, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
3. Account & Finance Manager,Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
4. The Incharge, College Website with request to upload the constitution of above committee on the college website(soft copy enclosed)