LL.B. has the duration of 3-years and covers only law subjects and is offered by few universities, one of them being Lloyd Law College. The course curriculum of LL.B. is purely based on law subjects. The course covers both theoretical and practical aspects of law and the course is interlaced with assignments. Professionals who would like to work in the judiciary, litigation, civil services or academics department form most of the aspirants.
Admission to the LL.B.-3 Year program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test 'LET' & Personal Interview of the student.
To be eligible for admission in the LL.B.-3 Year degree program, the candidate should:
- Have passed Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognized College/University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April and those appearing in semester examinations in May-June are also eligible to apply.
- The admissions will take place as per C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms).
Note: All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
Documents required at the time of personal interview;
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & original),
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & Original),
- Graduation Documents,
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence Proof,
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC); and
- Six passport size recent photograph.
- Total Seats: 300 seats (three hundred only);
Admission to LL.B is made through screening at two levels which are as follows:
- Entrance Test 'LET'
- Personal Interview