- About Us
- Education Loan
- Inquiry Form
- LET Papers
- Anti Ragging Cell
LIBRARY (BOOK BANK & TAKE AWAY) FACILITIES
Books are basic tools of knowledge, Lloyd law library is introducing Book Bank Facility for all the bonafide students of the college. Students of the BA.LLB - Semester I, III, V, VII, IX Academic Session 2018-19 are directed to take use of following Library Facility made available to them.
- Library Books Bank & Take Away Facility
- Library Books Issue Facility
- Library Reprographic Facility
- Library Reading Room Facility
All the above facilities are introduced for all the students of BA.LL.B Program from Semester I to X during the student life in the law college. Students are mandated to strictly follow the rules and regulations of the Library facilities of all kinds in letter and spirit. Following books will be issued to the students as per their Semester.
RULES FOR BOOK BANK FACILITY:
- Students will get one set of FIVE Text Books as Book Bank (for return after end semester examinations).
- All the students must return the entire set of Book Bank Books issued to them within ONE WEEK of completion of their respective End Semester University Examination. No Schedule will be given for the same.
- Student having Book Bank books lost / damaged / disfigured etc. in any manner, he/she shall replace the volume(s) with new book (or pay the current cost of the book plus fine, as applicable.
- At the time of issue, Book Bank books should be checked by the student for missing pages or damage before issue. The users will be held responsible for any damage / missing pages, later found, and Rule 02 above shall be applicable.
- Book Bank Facility is in addition to the regular library issue of books on your library cards
- QUALIFICATION CLAUSE: This facility is available only for those students of the respective Semesters who have:
- PAID THEIR BACK LOG AND CURRENT SEMESTER FEE until one day prior of the distribution of Books.
- RETUNRED THEIR LAST SEMESTER BOOK BANK BOOKS COMPLETELY / PAID THEIR LATE FEE / COST OF THE BOOK BANK BOOKS.
- MUST CARRY YOUR VALID ID-CARD / CURRENT FEE RECIEPT
7- Book Bank distribution is First come - First serve as per schedule announced before the commencement of the semester classes at the (Venue of book distribution is) Law Library.