- About Us
- Student's Activities
- Our People
Lloydians: International Student Review of Lloyd Law College.
The Student Law Review is a theme based journal and focuses upon kindling research skills in young law students. Lloydians is an annual International Peer-Reviewed (ISSN: 2394-899X) journal. The journal promotes and endeavors to foster a culture of serious academic research and writing amongst the students through a structured process of mentoring and supervision. The Editorial Board of Lloydians consists of eminent academicians and senior advocates.
Call for Papers: Lloydians invites entries in April, abstract and full paper is to be submitted by mid July each year. The Student Law Review follows a specific theme in each of its issues that is usually based on an ongoing trend or practice in the field of law.
The members of the Editorial Board are as follows:
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
CHAIRMANMr. R. Venkataramani Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Prof. (Dr.) S. Sivakumar, Member, Law Commission of India Hony. Chairman, Academic Advisory Board, Lloyd Law College
- Prof. (Dr.) Md. Rahmat Ullah, Dean, Faculty of Law, Dhaka University, Bangladesh
- Prof. (Dr.) Tara Prasad Sapkota, Dean, Faculty of Law, Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Prof. (Dr.) Manjula Batra, Former Dean, Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia,New Delhi
- Dr. Manish Arora, Director, Universal Law Publishing Co.,
- New Delhi Prof. (Dr.) Satish Chandra Shastri, Dean, College of Law & Governance, Modi University, Rajasthan
- Prof. (Dr.) D.K. Sharma, Dean, Department of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh
- Prof. (Dr.) R.K. Chaubey, Dean, Department of Law, Allahabad University, Uttar Pradesh
- Prof. Jayadev Pati, Dean, SOA National Institute of Law, Bhubaneshwar
- Prof. V.R.C. Krishnaiah, Former Dean, Faculty of Law, Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi
- Prof. G. Kameswari Gowda,Prof.,Lloyd Law College , Greater Noida
CHAIRMANDr. Md. Salim, Director, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
- Prof. (Dr.) V.T. Thamilmaran, Dean, Faculty of Law, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Ms. Meera Furtado, Commonwealth Moot Coordinator & Faculty, London Metropolitan University
- Mr. Anup Kumar Varshney, Joint Secretary, Legislative Department, Ministry of Law & Justice
- Prof. S.S. Jaswal, Registrar, National Law University, Shimla, HP
- Dr. Lisa P. Lukose, Associate Professor, University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGSIP University, New Delhi
1. Word Limit:
- Articles: More than 5,000 words
- Short Articles: 3,000- 40,00words
2. Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 250 words, which has to precede the article.
- Students pursuing the 3 year LL.B course and the 5 year B.A. LL.B course from recognized Universities are eligible to send in entries. LL.M students can also submit their entries
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
5. Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for footnotes should be followed. All submissions should be in doc or docx format, submissions in pdf shall not be accepted.
6. All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Declaration, the declaration . The duly filed Declaration has to be scanned and sent on the email address mentioned below.7. All abstracts and articles are to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent email@example.com