- About Us
- Student's Activities
- Our People
The following are the punishable ingredients of ragging:-
- Abetment to ragging;
- Criminal conspiracy to rag;
- Unlawful assembly and rioting while ragging;
- Public nuisance created during nagging;
- Violation of decency and morals through nagging;
- Injury to body, causing hurt or grievous hurt;
- Wrongful restraint;
- Wrongful confinement;
- Use of criminal force;
- Assault as well as sexual offences or unnatural offences;
- Criminal trespass;
- Offences against property;
- Criminal intimidation;
- Attempt to commit any or all of the above mentioned offences against the victim(s);
- Physical or psychological humiliation;
- All other offences following from the definition of 'ragging'.
- To develop the guidelines and norms for a policy against Ragging.
- To develop principles and procedures for combating Ragging.
- To work out details for the implementation of the policy.
- To prepare a detailed plan of action, both short and long term.
The Convener and Members of the Anti Ragging Cell are as follows:
Convener:Mr. Akhilesh K. Khan (Head of the Department, B.A.LL.B.)
Co-Convener:Ms. Richa Chaudhary (Head of the Department, LL.B.)
- Mr. Piyush Sharma (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Anil Thakur (Assistant Professor, Law)
- Mr. Ankit Rai (Assistant Professor, Law)
- Ms. Smitha K. (Assistant Professor)
- Mr. Amit Srivastav (Assistant Professor, Law)
- Mr. Aakash Sharma (Assistant Professor, Law)
- Ms. Anjali Prabhakaran (Assistant Professor, Law)
- Ms. Kavita (Assistant Professor, Law)
- Mr. Venugopal Menon (Manager Administration)
The Convener and Co-Convener of the Anti ragging cell can be reached any time on all days.Anti-Ragging Notification by UGC- PDF File
The final adjudicating authority is the Appellate Body. The Appellate Body has the following members:
- 1) Dr. Mohd. Salim, Director, Lloyd Law College.
- 2) Dr. Vijay Bhalla, Director, Lloyd Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research.
- 3) Dr. Kanak Lata, Director, Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology.