- About Us
- Student's Activities
- Our People
About the Program
Our mission is to endeavor towards bringing social, political and economic change. This mission is achieved only with committed students who are keen towards their education. The faculty members and staff at Lloyd give their best to the students through a fine combination of curricular schedule and co-curricular activities. The various cells regularly organize competitions and training programs. The Moot Court competition, Legal Aid Clinic trips, literary cell's activities and Personality Development, Language and Computer Skill classes seek to develop a well rounded professional. The college makes sure that the years in college are utilized in learning the skills needed in a good lawyer. Thus, attention is paid in sharpening a student's reading and research ability.
Admission to the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated program is made strictly on merit based result of the Lloyd Entrance Test 'LET' & Personal Interview of the student.To be eligible for admission in the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated Program, the candidate should:
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- No Age Limit (C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms)
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply Note: All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & original)
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & Original)
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Six passport size recent photograph
Intake :Total Seats: 240 (two hundred and forty only).
Lloyd enrolls a total of 240 students. 180 students are selected on the basis of merit of Lloyd Entrance Test 'LET' followed by Personal Interview. 60 seats are reserved for the merit of students with CLAT score followed by Personal Interview taken by Lloyd Law College.
Admission Process :
Stages of selection for admission to B.A.LL.B-5 Year Program:
Selection for 180 seats.
- Entrance Test 'LET'
- Personal Interview
Selection for 60 seats.
- Entrance Test CLAT
- Personal Interview
Fee Structure:The fee is in compliance to the norms of Chaudhary Charan Singh University,Meerut and is subject to change.
Duration of the Course and Semester System:
The duration of the course shall be Five academic years. Each academic year is divided into two semesters ( July-Dec. & Feb.-June).
All the students are expected to be formall, decently and MORALLY dressed in college uniform while in the college and should be punctual, regular in attending classes and disciplined throughout their study. Girl students are specifically directed to wear / cover minimum 'neck to knee'.
Students should follow the prescribed dress code and must maintain the decorum of the educational institution.
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday - Advocate Uniform (without band)
- Wednesday, Thursday - Casuals
- Saturday - Western or Indian Formals
- Program / Functions - Shall be announced in advance