Greater Noida Lloyd Law College has a long tradition of pursuing excellence in teaching and research. In the finest global tradition of the reputed seats of learning, which cherish links with their former students for mutual pride and enrichment. Lloyd Law College management decided to create a Society of Alumni Relations and followed it up by approving the formation of the Lloyd Law College Alumni Association (LLCAA) Every renowned educational institution ought to have an alumni association that nurtures and fosters the alumni –scattered across the globe – keep alive the bonds of friendship created within its portals, and with the institution and its current students. Such an alumni association also enables the building of professional networks amongst its diverse alumni, and in contributing to the institution and the society at large.
Take 2 minutes to join the network. And then, you can do a range of things:
- Search for a batch mate, senior or junior to see what they're doing now.
- Send group emails to any cross-section of alumni.
- Participate in the continuous and vibrant discussions.
- See messages your batch mates and friends are sending you.
- So join the network now! And rediscover the joy of your college days.
- To promote solidarity and friendship among former students and keep their connection with the Alma Mater alive.
- To encourage alumni contribution towards the fulfilling of the Lloyd law College Vision.
- To create a virtual Alumni Association
- To coordinate local alumni activities and events
Distinguished Alumnus Award
The association has institutionalized two awards every year from an endowment:
- Best Alumnus Award (Academic)
- Best Alumnus Award (Contribution to Lloyd Law College)