Currently teaching at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
Taught at School of Law & Governance, Central University of South Bihar, Gaya as an Assistant Professor from 20th January 2014 to 31st May 2016.
Taught at Law Centre II, Delhi University as an Assistant Professor from 17thJuly 2012 – 17thJanuary 2014.
Taught at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida from 9th February 2009 to 16th July 2012.
Law of Torts
Arbitration and Conciliation Act
Indian Legal System
- A Book entitled "Right to Speedy Trial: Indian Judiciary and Justice Delivery System" is published with Regal Publications, New Delhi, ISBN: 8184844382, Year- 2015.
- An Article entitled ‘Speedy Trial as a part of Fundamental Human Rights in India: Legal Protections’ in Orient Journal of Law and Social Sciences, Hyderabad, Volume- VIII, Issue-4, March 2014, ISSN 0973-7480 is published .
- An Article entitled “A Question Mark on the existence of Ninth Schedule of the Constitution of India” is published with VSRD International Journal of Technical & Non-Technical Research, Volume (VI) Issue (III) March 2015, e-ISSN : 0976-7967, p-ISSN : 2319-2216.
- An Article entitled “Cruelty of Islamic Law on Divorce towards Unfortunate Wives: A Reality Check” Published with Remarking (Social Science Research Journal), Vol-1, Issue 11th April 2015, ISSN No: 2394-0344.
- An article entitled “Role of Corporate Governance in Security Market: Post 2013 Scenario.” published in an edited book Companies Act 2013: Beginning of a New Era. First Edition: 2016, ISBN- 978-93-80332-95-6.
- An article entitled “ Judicial Delinquency and Delay in Disposal of Cases: Myths and Realities” published in National Law Day- 2017 conference proceeding organized by Law Commission of India & Niti Aayog on 25th and 26th November 2017.
Paper presentation in “Law Commission of India CLEA regional Conference- 2016 on Freedom of Speech and Expression on 5th November 2016. Topic- Sedition Law and forgotten Kedar Nath singh Judgment
Paper presentation in IMS, Noida in National seminar on "Protection of Environment: Emerging Issues" in May 2014. Topic- Noise Pollution: ‘A Miscalculated Environmental Health Hazard.
Paper presentation in National Conclave on “Corporate Law & Codification of Sexual Harassment” in April 2014 Jamia Millia Islamia. Topic- ‘Complaints Mechanism under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.