- About Us
- Student's Activities
- Our People
Dr. Lisa P. Lukose, L.L.M., Ph.D. is a First Rank holder and Gold Medallist from University of Pune. Before joining, USLLS, Indraprastha University, she worked as Asst. Professor in the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi and School of Indian legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala. Her area of specialisation is Intellectual Property Rights Law. Her interest includes Legal Research Methodology, Legal Education and Women & Law. She has authored several legal articles on journals of national and international repute. She has presented research papers in national and international seminars organised in India and abroad. She has been Invited Speaker/Resource Person in several seminars/workshops organised by different departments of Government of India, Universities and other organizations. She has been Resident Resource Person in the 14 th Human Right Summer School (December 2013, Dhaka). She has also been Expert Legal Member, Government of India to review the Geographical Indication Act. She has been selected in the “CLEA's first study tour programme for young Law teachers and lawyers to visit Georgia University, Atlanta, U.S.A” (2010). She is also the Editor- International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice; Member - SAARC Law and Executive Member - Commonwealth Legal Education Association (CLEA Asia-India). Her notable publications include:
- “ Interface between Traditional Knowledge and Intellectual Property: Need for a Sui Generis Approach ” (2013
- “Broadcasting Reproduction Right in India: Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Issues” (2013).
Articles- International Journals
- “National Green Tribunal : A Unique Experience in Environmental Justice” in Human Right and Climate Justice , ECLOP Yearbook of Human Rights (pp. 131 – 140, 2013: ISBN: 978-984-33-6133-2)
- “'Copyright v/s Copyleft: IPR Issues in the Era of Open Source Software” in Asia Law Review ( Volume 4, No.1, June 2007, pp. 89-104)
- Consumer Protection vis- a- vis Trademark Law, in 'International Journal on Consumer Law and Practice ' published by Chair on Consumer Law and Practice (CCLAP) – in press.
Articles- National Journals
- ‘Copyright Amendment Act, 2012: A Revisit ‘ ( Journal of Indian Law Institute , Vol. 55, No.2, pp.149-174 (ISBN- 0019-5731)
- “ Sexual Abuse of Children: Coarse Sacrilege of Human Rights ” (2012, Indian Bar Review )
- “Minors' Rights Under Intellectual Property Laws: A Myth Or Reality”, in Journal of Intellectual Property Right s (Vol. 18, March 2013, pp. 174-180).
- “Rationale and Prospects of the Protection of Geographical Indication: an Enquiry” in Journal of Intellectual Property Right s (Vol. 12, March 2007, pp. 212-223).
- Neighbouring Rights in the International Sphere: An Analysis” ( CNLU LJ (2) 2011-12, pp. 30-43, ISBN 0976 805X)
- “Unconventional Trademarks: Novel Trends in the Modern Trademark Law”, CNLU LJ , Vol. 1, (2010) pp. 22-33
- Published an article titled “Legal Perspectives of Digital signature” in Chartered Secretary ( Vol.XXXVI, No. 1, Jan. 2006, pp. 13 – 18).
- A Chapter on Legal Aspects of Web Designing for the Web Designing Course of National Open University, Government of India
Surveys in Annual Survey of Indian Law
- Survey on Tort Law to the Annual Survey of Indian Law, 2007 (ILI, New Delhi, 2008, pp. 613-636, ISSN 0570- 2666)
- Survey on Tort Law to the Annual Survey of Indian Law, 2008 (ILI, New Delhi, 2009, pp. 613-636, ISSN 0570- 2666)
- Contributed Survey on Women and Law to the Annual Survey of Indian Law, 2011 (ILI, New Delhi, 2012, pp. 803-829, ISSN 0570- 2666)
- Survey on Women and Law to the Annual Survey of Indian Law, 2012 . (ILI, New Delhi, 2013; pp. 783-806, ISSN 0570- 2666)