Shweta Thakur is Assistant Professor in Law with total teaching experience of eight years. She is pursuing her Ph.D. from Panjab University Chandigarh. She did her LL.M. and LL.B. from Himachal Pradesh University.
She is gold medalist in LL.B. and also UGC NET qualified. Her interest areas are Consumer, Family Law, International Humanitarian Law, Environmental Law. She has also actively participated in organizing various legal awareness drives and also national seminars.
Law of Torts
International Humanitarian Law
- Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer’s Concept of Social Justice. Published in 2011 by Deep and Deep Pub
- Medical Negligence In India pub in 2012 by Regal Publication
- Cyber Crimes and IT Act 2000 pub in 2014 by Regal Publication
- Globalization of Law pub in (Civil and Military Law Journal )
- Corporate Governance: Legal Realism(Civil and Military Law Journal )
- Corporate justice(Civil and Military Law Journal )
- The Path of Law (Civil and Military Law Journal )
- Cyber Jurisprudence and I.T. Act 2000(Civil and Military Law Journal )
- Criminal Justice –An Overview pub in Civil and Military Law Journal
- Dialectic of Law
- Health Justice In India in Kurukshetra Law Journal
- Armed Conflict and Environmental Protection published Himalayan Journal of Educational& Psychological Research (a peer Reviewed Journal )
- Corporate Governance :A Legal Realism published 41st National Convention of CompanySecretaries,2013
Paper presented titled “Protection of Human Dignity of Women during Armed Conflict” in National Seminar held in Bahra University, Shimla Hills on 6th May 2016.
Participated in One day International Peace Conference on “Building Nations of Peace: Our Shared Responsibility” organized by Universal Peace foundation of India, Centre for Sustainable Development and Department of Laws on 17th September, 2014.
Faculty Coordinator in the Law Commission of India CLEA Regional Conference-2016 on Freedom of Speech and Expression held on 5th and 6th November, 2016.
Participated in the workshop on “Environmental Laws: Contemporary Issues and Challenges” organized by the Indian Law Institute from 6th February to 11th February, 2017.
Participated in one-day Conference on “Gender Sensitization” on 28th February 2016 organized by Himachal Pradesh Judicial Academy.
Participated and presented a paper titled “Feministic Jurisprudence: A Conceptual Study” in National Seminar jointly organized by the Department of laws and Economics on 21st-22nd August, 2013.
Attended workshop on “Environmental Laws: Contemporary Issues and Challenges” held at Indian Law Institute held on 6th Feb to 11th Feb 2017.
Paper presented on Women in conflict zone in national seminar held at Swami Vivekanand College Ghumarwin held on 11th and 12th March 2017.