Credit Transfer/Lateral Entry- Admission Notice for Academic Year 2021-22
Lloyd Law College invites application for Credit Transfer/Lateral Entry to B.A.LL.B (5 yrs programme) in III, V, VII and IX semesters and LL.B (3yrs programme) in III and V semesters.
1) Transfer from one College to another College affiliated to CCS University .Candidate needs to obtain No Objection certificate (NOC)
- From the Director of Lloyd Law College
- From the Principal /Director of the former College
2) Transfer from one college to another college affiliated to CCS University located in the same district is not permissible.
3) Transfer from Colleges / University not affiliated to CCS University
4) Transfer admission would be acceptable only within one month from the last date of entry. Under no circumstances, transfer will be acceptable after filling the examination form.
5) In no case, transfer of students in the first year will be permissible
6) Lateral Admission is subject to confirmation by the CCS University
7) Once confirmed by the University/College student needs to submit original migration certificate within 20 days.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply to Lloyd Law College along with all the following testimonials
- Original NOC from the College/University
- Photo copies of 10th,12th/ Graduation mark sheets
- Photo Copies of all the pass mark sheets of last semesters
Note: Lateral admission shall be offered only after qualifying Personal Interview. All lateral admissions shall be at the sole discretion of the Director of Lloyd Law College.
Submission of following Documents
Mark sheets (Photo copies)
Graduation (For LLB candidates only)
All last semesters of BALLB/LLB
NOC from former College/University
Online application for Lateral entry
Selection process (Based on documents submitted and Interview)
- Selected candidates shall be provided Admission Offer Letter by Lloyd Law College.
- Candidate has to deposit registration fee Rs 15,000 (refundable) in case admission is declined by the affiliating body, CCS University, Meerut
- Once admission is approved by CCS University, candidate will receive admission confirmation letter from Lloyd Law College.
- Candidate has to pay full semester fees for confirmation of admission.