Dr. Pushp Lamba
- Position: Associate Professor & Asst. Director (Skill Development Centre)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D in Management (Jaipur National University, Jaipur); Post Graduate Diploma in Planning and Entrepreneurship (IIPM, New Delhi); MBA in Marketing IMI, Belgium; Global Career Counseling (University of California (E), USA); Bachelor of Computer Applications (IASE Deemed University, Rajasthan).
Dr. Pushp Lamba is Associate Professor with total teaching experience of over eight years and cumulative experience of over 17 years. He is a Doctorate in Philosophy with an MBA (Gold Medalist) and a Global Certified Counselor from UCLA (E). He is a subject matter expert in Soft-Skills and Employability Skills and is quite often invited by the corporate and Govt. sector for sessions on various topics. He has a successful and proven track record of teaching and administrative work and is an expert in networking and liasoning. His teaching interests include the subjects of Marketing Management and Business Communication.
He has established the Skill Development Centre (SDC) – a centre which focuses on developing our students for their internships and final placements, along with focusing developing their life-skills and career counselling. He also holds the position of Asstt. Director, SDC.
Research Article :-
- Participated in Professional Development Program headed by IBA Chair on Continuing Legal Education NLSIU Bangalore and Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training, Trivandrum on Constitutional Law held in 2015 at Lloyd Law College
- ‘Digitization in the Retail Industry: Insights on the possibilities beyond E- commerce & the driving force behind its Omni- channel growth’ in International Journal of Sales & Marketing Management Research and Development.
- ‘Narration and Storytelling in imparting Effective Communication’ in International Journal of Linguistics and Literature
- titled ‘A New Era in Agricultural Marketing in India’ in International Journal of Research in Business Management
- ‘Feedback & its Relevance in Communication’ in International Journal of Business Management & Research
- ‘The Successful Indian Market Entry - A Case study of METRO Cash & Carry’ in International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering and Research
- ‘From Choupal to Online Choupal’ in International Journal of Humanities & Social Sciences