Faisal Ahmed Khan
- Position: Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: email@example.com
Pursuing Ph.D in Environmental Law (Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi); LL.M (Hons.) in Constitutional Law (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh); B.A.LL.B (Hons) (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh) ; UGC-NET (JRF)
Faisal Ahmed Khan is Assistant Professor in Law with total teaching experience of six years. He is pursuing his Ph.D. from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. He completed his LL.M. and B.A. LL.B(Hons) from Aligarh Muslim University . He was awarded Junior Research Fellowship by UGC in 2012, he has also qualified UGC NET twice in 2012 and then in 2015. He has also actively participated in organizing workshops and also national seminars.
Courses (taught & interested) :-
- Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Family Law, Media Law and Labour Law.
- Judicial Activism or Adventurism (Discourse Journal)
- Dubious Role of Media in promoting Stereotypes against Women (As a Chapter in an edited book)
- Judicial Activism and Environment: Analysing the Activism of Court(IJSARD Journal )
Conference & Seminar:-
- Presented a paper titled “Judicial Activism: Need for Restraint” at the national Seminar held at Meerut College Meerut in April 2012
- Presented a paper titled “Same sex relations and the threat to family system” at the Unity College for Women, Manjeri Kerala
- Participated in a one day workshop organized by NLSIU on Cyber Crimes in March 2015