Dr. Kameswari Goda
- Position:Director (Research)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D in Law (from Osmania University in 1998); LLM in Criminal Law and Torts (from Osmania University in 1988); LLB in Law (from Osmania University in 1985); BSc in Botany, Zoology & Chemistry (from Osmania University in 1980).
Dr. Kameswari Goda is currently Director (Research). She has an experience of more than 16 years in academics. Dr. Kameswari Goda received her PhD (1998) in Law from the Osmania University. after completing her L.L.M. in Criminal Law and Torts from Osmania University. Dr. Kameswari did her double graduation in BSc and LLB from Osmania University. Dr. Kameswari has many publications and presented papers in various international and national conferences. She has also published books. Served as Faculty Coordinator, Law for the 82nd Foundation course for All India Central Civil Services officers and Loksabha Secretariat officers Foundation course in 2009. Served as Faculty Coordinator, Law for the 86th and 87th Foundation courses for All India Central Civil Services officers being conducted by Dr. M.C.R.H.R.D. Institute of A.P., Hyderabad from 2011-2012.
- Kameswari Goda (2006) “Sex-selection and sex-selective abortion- Problems and Perspectives”, [Cri.L.J. pp 217-223].
- Kameswari Goda (2002) “Appointment and Removal of judges in supreme court and High Court- Need for Constitutional Amendments to ensure Judicial Independence”, Journal of Constitutonal Jurisprudence and Enviromental Justice [pp 331-350].
- Kameswari Goda (2002) “Centre-State Relations vis-à-vis Criminal Justice and Administration”, Journal of Rajasthan Law House [(2002)(2) UJ 142].
- Kameswari Goda (2002) “Basic Rights of a child- Born and Unborn”, [AIR 2002 Journal pp. 141-144].
- Kameswari Goda (2002) “Divorce and Judicial Separation- need for a uniform and progressive Law ”, [AIR 2002 Journal pp. 94-100].
- Kameswari Goda (2001) “Fifty Years of Indian Constitution- The System of Judicial Appointment in Retrospect”, Journal of LSS [ 2001-pp 8-15].
- “Anticorruption Strategies- Global and Indian Perspective” published by ICFAI publications in 2006.
Book Review Published:
- Review of the book titled “Pursuing Elusive Justice: Mass crimes in India and relevance of International Standards”, (2013). By Vahida Nainar and Saumya Lima. Oxford University Press- Published in Journal of Indian Law Institute. Vol. 55 No. 3 July-sept. 2013 at pp 376-380.
National Seminars and Conferences:
- Kameswari Goda (2004) “Criminal Proceedings for copyright infringement- Certain basic issues”, National Seminar on copyrights conducted by Department of Law, Osmania University in January 2004.
- Kameswari Goda (2000), “Centre-State Relations vis-à-vis Criminal Justice Administration”, National Seminar on ‘Fifty years of Indian Constitution- Experiences and Expectations’ conducted by Osmania University in August 2000.
- Kameswari Goda (2000), “Independence of Judiciary, Judicial Appointments and Judicial Accountability”, National Seminar on ‘Fifty years of Indian Constitution- Retrospect and Prospect’ conducted by Nagarjuna University in March 2000.
- Kameswari Goda (1999), “Constitutional Provisions relating to the removal of the Supreme and High Court Judges-need for amendment”, Conference organized by the Bar Association of India, New Delhi on the theme ‘India’s Constitution in 21st century: The Constituentr Assembly’ in December 1999.
- Kameswari Goda (1999), “ Child as a Victim of Rape”, III Biennial Conference of the Indian Society of Victimlogy on the theme ‘Children as Victims of Crime: Problems and Prospects’ organized by Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi in November 1999.
- Kameswari Goda (1999), “Pedagogy of Law teaching”, National Seminar of ‘Legal Education in India in 21st Century: Problems and Prospects’ organized by Faculty of Law, University of Delhi in January 1999.