Dr. P. George Giri
- Position: Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D.in Law (Chanakya National Law University, Patna.) (2016)
LL.M. (Hidayatullah National Law university, Raipur)(2005),
LL.B. (Goa University) (1996),
Qualified UGC-NET (2005)
Dr.P.GeorgeGiri has completed law degree from V.M. Salgaocar Law College, Miramar, Panjim, Goa (Goa University) in the year 1996 and enrolled as an Advocate before the High Court of Judicature at Madras and practiced in High Court and Supreme Court and other Courts in the fields of Civil, Criminal , Labour matters , Consumer law , International Law , Environmental law etc. And thereafter joined at the Hidayatullah National Law University in 2003 as a PG Research Scholar and Completed LLM in Human Rights Law. Completed Ph.D. in Law from Chanakya National Law university by research in Constitutional law on “Minorities rights to establish and administer educational institutions-A critical Study’’.
- Article 30 (1): A Reflection In The Light Of Commercialization of Education. (Legal News and Views, Vol.24, No.11, November 2010)
- NCMEI – A Mechanism To Protect Rights Of Minority Educational Institutions (Legal News And Views , Vol.22, No. 7, July 2008)
- Human Rights Of Women Prisoners (Legal News And Views,Vol.22,No.12, December 2008)
- Stone Quarrying And Crushing Law and Policy In India ( Legal News And Views, Vol.22, No.11, November 2008)
- Pragati Vs. Prakruti : The Impacts Os Stone Crushing Industry ( Legal News And Views, Vol.22, No.10, October 2008)
- Pragati Vs. Prakriti : The Case Of Stone Crushing (Legal News and Views , Vol.22, No.9, September 2008)
- Sex Tourism And Trafficking : A Critical Reflection (Legal News And Views , Vol.23,No.2, February 2009)
- Corporate Criminal Liability : Still A Mirage (Legal News And Views Vol.24,No.7, July 2010)
- E-Filing: A Mile Stone In Access To Justice (Legal News And Views , Vol. 23, No.8, August 2009)
- Time Is Short, The Dangers Are Great (Editorial On Global Warming) (Legal News And Views, Vol. 24, No. February 2010)
- Role Of NCEMI In Empowering Minorities Educational Institutions , Selected Essays On Current Legal Issues, Ed., Prof. Amirthnath, 2016, Anugraha Publications, Delhi , ISBN 978-93-5267-220-2
- Trade Mark Act , ( Simplified ) Authored By P.George Giri, 2014, Indian Social Institute, Lodi Road , New Delhi .
- Maintenance Of Parents And Senior Citizens Act ( Simplified , Booklet ) Authored By P. George Giri, 2014, Indian Social Institute, Lodi Road , New Delhi
- Indian Evidence Act (Act Of 1872) Simplified. Authored By P.D .Mathew, Revised by P.George Giri, 2014, Indian Social Institute, Lodi Road, New Delhi.
- Indian Constitution (Simplified). Authored By P.D. Mathew, Revised By P. George Giri , 2014, Indian Social Institute , Lodi Road , New Delhi