- Position: Assistant Professor/ Deputy Registrar
- Email: email@example.com
M.Phil (Delhi University); M.Ed (MDU Rohtak); M.A. in Human Rights (IIHR); PGDM (SMU); B.A. (C.S.J.M, Kanpur University); One year diploma from UP Tech secured marks.
Mr. Piyush Sharma is M.Phil from Delhi University. He holds a Masters degree in Education (M. Ed.) from MDU Rohtak. He has got more than 10 years of work experience in academics & administration. He has attended various international conferences and several national level conferences and seminars. He has authored 8 books. He had been assistant editor in three Magazines viz. Youth Campus magazine, Samyantar Magazine, Parinday Magazine and is also working as an assistant editor & writer in Sadhna Prakashan, Meerut & Shree Ram Law House, Chandigarh.
Organization / Participation in Conferences/ Seminars/ Workshop International seminar
- Attended Bar Council of India, Golden Jubilee 2013 National seminars/conferences
- “Law In Social Transformation” at Galgotias University
- “Bharat Ke Pramukh Andolan Aur Hindi Sahitya” at Satyavati College, Delhi University
Teaching & Administrative Experience:
- 10 years teaching experience at college level
- Regular faculty in Lloyd Law College from 2009 to present day
- One year teaching experience as guest faculty in Shailja Institute of Management & Technology 2011-12.
- Two Year teaching experience in Vijaya College Agra University 2007-09
- As a head of the media manager in the above institutions
- Working as Chief Co-ordinator Lloyd Law College.
- Working as Examination Controller in Lloyd Law College.
- Judging the Different Strokes-2012 Competition in Jaspal Kaur Public School
- Went as a judge for Kishore Festival 2012 in Lancer Convent, Senior Secondary School
Publication of Books/ Articles Books:
- Samanya Hindi Aivam Vyakaran [for law students]- Shriram Law House
- Vidhik Sanchar Aivam Shabdavali Va Bhasha Gyan [for B.A.LL.B.course]- Sadhana Prakashan, Meerut
- Hindi Bhasha Aivam Sahitya [for B.A.LL.B. course]- Sadhna Prakashan, Meerut
- CTET competition book- Shriram Law House
- Sociology (help book. for B.A.LL.B. course)
- Law and Media-I & II -Shriram Law House
- Law and Media-II -Shriram Law House
- Environmental law & National Green Tribunal- Shriram Law House
- Sez Kya?: Nandigram Ka Sach: Cover Story, January 2008, Youth Campus
- Bharat Ki Rajneeti: Cover Story, October 2007, Youth Campus