- Position: Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LL.M in Constitutional Law (AIALS, Amity University); LL.B (Symbiosis Law School, Pune); UGC-NET.
Shatakshi Anand is an Assistant Professor in Law. She did her LL.M fom AIALS, Amity University and LL.B from Symbiosis Law School, Pune. She is gold medalist in LL.B and also the recipient of Adv.Nani A. Palkhivala Memorial Trust Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law and also Adv. Shri S.N. Gupta Scholarship Award in Law of Contract. She is UGC NET qualified. She has also actively participated in various legal awareness drives and national seminars.
- Paper titled “Human Rights of Minority Women” published at the New Law College Journal, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune.
- Paper titled “Right to Life: a Double Jeopardy” published in Bihar Journal of Political Science. Jan-June 2014, Vol. III.
Conference & Seminar
- Attended study Seminar on Police and Society in Germany and India under German Academic Exchange Service DAAD at Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany from May 30, 2015 to June 11, 2015.
- Presented a paper titled “Always: behind the closet” on Transgressive Love, Intimacy and Violence at National Student Seminar organized by Savitribhai Phoole Pune University on March 14-15, 2015.
- Presented a paper titled “Redefining Marital Rape in Global Scenario: A Gandhian Perspective” at UGC sponsored National Seminar, organized by RDS College, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
- Presented a paper titled “Asserting Feminism: Obscenity, Indecency and Censorship” at a National Seminar on Social Media, Information Technology and IPR organized by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia, National Law University Lucknow, on February 27-28, 2015.
- Presented a paper titled “Human Rights of Minority Women” at the National Seminar on Human Rights Issues of Minorities in India, organized by New Law College, Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune on February 22, 2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Corporate Social Responsibility of Banks: Gender mainstreaming and Environmental sustainability” at the two days UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Law and Economics: Banking Competition and Efficiency”, organized by Chanakya National Law University, Patna on December 7- 8, 2013.
- Attended a 5 days Refresher Course on Companies Act 2013, organized by Gujarat National Law University, on March 27-31, 2015.
- Acted as a consultant cum resource person in “SAPNO KO CHALI CHOONEY III- 2013”, a project on Gender Sensitization by Jagran Pehel and Women Development Corporation, Government of Bihar.
- Presented a paper titled “Marital Rape: Legitimizing subjugation” at 37th All India Criminology Conference, RGNUL, Punjab, 28th Feb to 2nd March 2014.
- Attended a Capsule Course on Mediation, July 19, 2012, organized by Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
- Participated in a Credit Course in Creative Writing, April 2014, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
- Participated in a Credit Course in Voice, Speech Through Reading For Performance, April 2014, Symbiosis Law School, Pune.