- Position: Assistant Professor (Sociology)
- Email: email@example.com
Pursuing Ph.D in Sociology (Mother Teresa Women's University, Kodaikkanal, Tamil Nadu); M.A in Sociology (Calicut University, Kerala); Master of Social Work with 1st rank (Calicut University, Kerala); B.Sc. in Psychology with 2nd Rank (Calicut University, Kerala); Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu); Qualified Kerala State Eligibility Test.
Research and Publications:
- Effectiveness of Judiciary: The Importance of Structural Reforms for A Developing Country” as a co-author in National Law Day 2017 published by Law Commission of India and Niti Aayog.
- “Caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s disease: a qualitative study from the Indian 10/66 Dementia research Network” as a co-author in International Journal of geriatric psychiatry-2003.
- Article written as an editorial team member of Human Touch
1. “Child Abuse: A Priority issue of immediate Action”
2. “Agony of Women Workers in Tea Gardens”
3. “Institution of Marriage in Crisis: A study on Rising Cases of Divorce”