- Position: Assistant Professor (Law)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LL.M. in Labour Law (Kurukshetra University); LL.B. (Hons.) (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi)
Vinayak Vijay is Assistant Professor in Law with total teaching experience of 3.5 years. He did his LL.M.from Kurukshetra University and LL.B. (Hons.) from Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi). He has also actively participated in organizing various legal awareness drives and also national seminars.
- Article on ‘The Concept of Plea Bargaining’ was published in Jan Sanchar Vimarsh in the year 2017, ISSN 2277-3932.
- Thoroughly researched on various topics in academics e.g. Child Labour, Parliamentary Privileges in India.
Conference & Seminar
- Attended lectures on Legal Reforms by Dr. Kiran Bedi.
- Attended Seminar on Judicial Reforms by former Hon’ble Chief Justice K.G. Balakrishnan.
- Attended All India Seminar on ‘Economic Reforms With Reference To Electoral Issues’.
- Attended Academic Session on Judicial Review, Separation of Powers, Appointment of Higher Judiciary and Judicial Activism.