Akhilesh Kumar Khan
Pursuing Ph.D in ; M.A in History (Delhi University) B.A in History (Delhi University)
Akhilesh Kumar Khan started his career as Guest Faculty of History at School of Open Learning in the prestigious University of Delhi in the year 2007. He taught students of B.A.(Pass Course) at the University till 2009. Thereafter, he joined Lloyd Law College in August, 2009 as Assistant Professor History.
At Lloyd Law College, he along with his colleague conceptualized the idea of Lloyd Entrance Test for Law “LET” in the year 2010 that marked a substantial improvement in the quality of student enrolment at Lloyd. In August 2013, he joined Noida International University as Programme Coordinator at School of Liberal Arts.
In February, 2014 he re-joined Lloyd Law College as Chief Academic Coordinator and was elevated to the position of Head of Department in March, 2015.He is an adept Academic Administrator. He is pursuing PH.D. in Ancient History on the topic ‘Hindu Women & Property Rights in Ancient India’. He is also pursuing Master of Business Laws (MBL) from NLSIU, Bangalore.
- Co-Editor of the Journal of Lloyd Law College “Lexigentia”
- Member, Peer Review of student Journal of Lloyd Law College “Lloydians”
- “Hindu Women in Ancient India” Published in Shree Ram’s The Law, Volume: III, Issue: I, January 2015 (ISSN:2319-3735)
- Crime and Punishment in Ancient India” Published in Bodhi Path a journal published by Budhist Dept., University of Delhi, Volume: II, Issue: X, January 2016 (ISSN: 2347-8004)
- “Role of Ashoka in the Spread of Buddhism: A Case Study of South Asia” in publication
- Organized National Workshop on ‘Towards A World Class Law School; A Road Map’, Lloyd Law College, August 2015.
- Organized and Participated in Professional Development Program headed by IBA Chair on Continuing Legal Education NLSIU Bangalore and Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training, Trivandrum on Constitutional Law, PIL and Social Justice Advocacy, March 2015 at Lloyd Law College.
- Chief Coordinator of 30th BCI All India Inter University Moot Court Competition, 2014.
- Member Secretary, Organizing Committee, National round of The Louis M. Brown and S Forrest Mostern International Client Consultation Competition, 2013 and 2014, held at Lloyd Law College.
- Member, Organizing Committee 1st Delhi/NCR Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2009, held at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.