Ms. Mariyam Khan
- Position: Assistant Professor
- Email: email@example.com
UGC-NET; LL.M. (Criminal Laws); B.A.LL.B. (H)
Ms. Mariyam Khan is an Assistant Professor associated with Lloyd Law College. She pursued her B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) from Aligarh Muslim University Centre, Malappuram (Kerala) and graduated in 2019. Thereafter, she went on to pursue her Masters in Law (LL.M.) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (2021). She displayed her academic grit by securing a place in the top two ranks both at her UG & PG levels. She qualified UGC-NET in December, 2019. Before joining Lloyd Law College, Ms. Khan has mentored students for various competitive exams. She intends to contribute to the field of Criminal Justice System.
Ms. Mariyam Khan envisions to make the learning of law accessible and open to all. She intends to popularize legal discourse among the learners and to facilitate their understanding of the real world through the prism of law
Ms. Mariyam Khan has prior experience of working as the lead course developer and faculty for Lawctopus Law School’s course on UGC-NET. She has also trained Judicial Services Aspirants
Roles And Responsbilites
- Under the able stewardship of Director Sir, Ms. Khan has been teaching Contract – I to the learners of B.A.LL.B. & B.Com.LL.B.
Books, Research and Publications:
- Chapter titled “Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace: Does #Metoo Indicate That #Toolittle Has Been Done?” published in the book titled “Crime Against Women and Law relating to Welfare of Women”, with ISBN – 978-93-89657-69-2 published by Bharti Publications, New Delhi (2020).
International and National Seminar/Conference
- Presented Paper at The International Conference on Restorative Justice and Challenges of Twenty First Century, organised by HPNLU, Shimla in collaboration with Institute of Correctional Administration, Chandigarh on October 22, 2020. Title: “Restorative Justice:Is India Undermining A Potential Panacea For Victims’ Rights?”
- Presented Paper at the One Day International Seminar On Protection Of Child Rights And Law Relating To Women Empowerment organised by Indian Law Institute, New Delhi(January 12, 2020). Title: Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace: Does #MetooIndicate That #Toolittle Has Been Done?
Workshops, Faculty Development Programs & Training Programs
- One-week FDP on “Outcome-Oriented Teaching Learning Practices & Research: A Multidimensional Approach ”.
- Completed the distance learning “General Course on Intellectual Property”, by World Intellectual Property Organisation (October 31 to December 14, 2019).
Awards & Honours
- Secured a spot in top three ranks in B.A.LL.B. & LL.M. (both).
- Winner, Best Memorial, Advocate Shri MP Govindan Nambiar National Women Moot Court Competition, GLC Puducherry, 2017.
- 2nd Best Debater, All India Desh Bandhu Gold Cup English Debate Competition, 2014.