Ms. Aditi Pateriya
- Position: Assistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.A., LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M., UGC-NET, Ph.D. in law (pursuing)
Ms. Aditi Pateriya is currently working as an Assistant Professor at Lloyd Law College. She has completed her B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) from Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad (Gujarat). She has further pursued her LL.M. with specialization in Constitutional law and Administrative law from National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (Kerala). She has also qualified UGC-NET. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in law from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (Punjab).
Ms. Aditi believes in building a research-oriented environment in the institution so as to transform it into a multi-dimensional research center. She foresees this to achieve by inculcating in students a critical thinking approach while pursuing their law courses.
Ms. Aditi has a total experience of 2 years and 6 months. She has also worked as an Assistant Professor for 2 years in School of Law, ITM University, Gwalior.
Roles And Responsbilites
- Ms. Aditi has previously taught the subject of Professional Ethics. She has been currently entrusted with the responsibility of teaching the subject of Family Law-I.
Books, Research And Publication
- 1. Research Paper titled ‘Casting of Vote in India: Provisions and Problems’ in NIU International Journal of Human Rights ISSN: 2394-0298, Volume-8(IV), approved under UGC-CARE, February 2021. 2. Research Paper titled ‘Reawakening of Sri Aurobindo’ Ideas on Nationalism and Pedagogy’ in Wesleyan Journal of Research ISSN 0975-1386, Volume-14 No. 48, approved under UGC-CARE, April 2021.
International And National Seminar/Conference
- Attended a Conference conducted by ICC YAF in collaboration with Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas on the theme: “Arbitration- Whether the preferred mode of dispute resolution in light of the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015.” (Ahmedabad)
Workshops, Faculty Development Programs & Training Programs
- Participated in a One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Outcome-Oriented Teaching Learning Practices and Research: A Multi-Dimensional Approach” conducted by School of Law, Sharda University with SCC Online.
- Participated in an Online Workshop on “Law of Evidence: Challenges in Practice and Procedure” conducted by Damodaram Sanjivayya Legal Incubation Centre under Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam.
- Participated in a “Mediation Training Workshop” conducted by Institute of Law Nirma University for Arbitration Mediation Legal Education and Development (AMLEAD), Ahmedabad.
- Certificate Courses on following subjects by Rainmaker- a. Civil Drafting for Practicing Advocates b. Advanced Drafting and Reviewing Commercial Contracts c. Fundamentals of Property Law d. Advanced Banking and Finance Law