Mr. Navneet Kumar
- Position: Assistant Professor (Economics)
- Email: email@example.com
B.Com (H) (Delhi University), M.Com (Jamia Millia Islamia), UGC-NET Qualified
Mr. Navneet Kumar is a professor of Economics at LLOYD LAW COLLEGE. While teaching B.A.L.L.B students about the importance of Economics in Law for more than 2 years, he has been an avid reader and a student of economics himself. His research interests include Marketing and Consumer-buyer behavior, CSR, different policies shaping the economic structure, etc.
He completed his Bachelor of Commerce (hons.) from Delhi University. While completing his graduation, he was involved in many activities related to academics, as he was interested in widening his horizon related to his subject on Indian Economic Systems, Financial Management and Principles of Marketing. It is through his graduation and his innate interests in these topics which made him a read up on these topics extensively.
Upon completion, he went ahead for his M. Com from Jamia Milia Islamia that made a lot of difference for his academic pursuits. His masters made him aware of concepts like International Financial Management, International Marketing Management, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management. His Master’s degree paved a way for him to pursue a career in research and teaching.
After qualifying UGC NET in 2017, he has been completely devoted to teaching the students of B.A L.L.B at Lloyd Law College about the importance of Economics as well as making a difference in the lives of the students who are going to pave their path to success. He has been mentoring students by giving them directions and helping them in their research papers related to Economic Law, or Laws related to Commercial Activities, International, National per se.
He has also been an active member of the Lloydians Journal- A students Law Review Journal of Lloyd Law College. He has also been a faculty organizer for 5th and 6th edition of Prof. Madhava Menon South Asian Mooting Competition, which is one of the most prestigious Mooting Competitions, undertaken by the college.
His mix of technological skills and proficiency in electronic media and tools helps him deliver interactive lectures, enjoyable by all.
Mr. Navneet Kumar believes that equality in the society can only be achieved through equality in education. With the advent of technology and virtual platforms where education can be imparted, ensuring the equality of education becomes all the more important. He has been striving his best to ensure that each of his students, irrespective of their backgrounds, get the same understanding and education which will enable them to be on level playing field in their professional world. He also works hard to ensure that he is approachable as a mentor to his students whenever the need be.
Mr. Kumar began his career in chartered accountancy firm in 2016, as an intern. He served there until 2017, for a brief period of one year on this position.
Mr. Kumar joined Lloyd Law College in July, 2018, as Assistant Professor, Economics. He has been with Lloyd ever since mentoring students in their academic life through the way of classes and other academic activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
Mr. Kumar has been adhering to the following roles and responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of Director Sir, he has been taking classes of economics for the students of BA. LLB students, introducing and explaining them the idea of relationship between Law and Economics.
- Under the guidance of Deputy Director Sir, he has been organizing Prof. N.R Madhava Menon South Asian Mooting competition which is the flagship mooting event of the college. Many national and International teams participate in the competition each year and compete for coveted prize money and scholarship to complete LLM from Pennsylvania State University, United States of America.
- He has also been a part of the editor group of Lloydians Journal- A students Law Review Journal of Lloyd Law College.
- He has also been one of the faculty organizer and coordinator of the Umang – Lloyd Law College’s annual sport festival.
- He has been part of the Organizing team of many other annual academic and cultural events of the college.
Books, Research & Publications
- Assistant Editor “LLOYDIANS” an international, bi-annual, peer-reviewed publication of Lloyd Law College having ISSN: 2394 - 899X, in 2019.
International & National Seminars/Conferences
- Faculty head of the Organizing team of fifth and sixth editions of Professor N.R. Madhava Menon South Asian Mooting Competition, Law Students’ Conference & South Asia Colloquium since, 2019.
- Participated and presented in National Conference on “International Humanitarian Law”, organized by International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS), 2019.
Workshops, Faculty Development Programs & Training Programs
- Participated in the Faculty Development Program on “Law & Social Sciences” January, 2019.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Program on “Research Methodology: Fundamentals, Trends and Developments” organized by Amity University in July, 2020
- Participated in the One-week Faculty Development Program on “A-Z of Writing & Publication in Scopus-Indexed Journals” organized by GMR Institute of technology in August, 2020
- Participated in the two-week online workshop on “Comprehensive e-Learning to e-Training guide for Administrative Work” sponsored by Ministry Of Human Resource Development, Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission On Teachers And Teaching and Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.