cs pallavi baghel
- Position: Assistant Professor
- Email: email@example.com
Ph.D. thesis submitted, company secretary, qualified UGC net two times, ll.m., ll.b. and b.com
CS Pallavi Baghel is an ardent learner and a compliant listener. she qualified company secretaryship course (from icsi, n.delhi) along with b.com and became company secretary in may 2010. then she started pursuing ll.b. she worked as a company secretary for about four years. later on she developed keen interest in corporate laws, so, accordingly pursued ll.m (in kurukshetra university) with specialization in corporate laws. admiring the teaching profession, she qualified ugc net exam (in law) two times in 2015. her phd thesis is submitted in december, 2021 on the insolvency and bankruptcy code, 2016 in indira gandhi national open university, n.delhi. with the dedication towards corporate laws, she was selected by the insitute of company secretaries of india- institute of insolvency professionals (icsi-iip, n.delhi) for a research project as a research associate and solely completed the research work within time. this research work is with the world bank for publication. both of her researches (of thesis and research project) are a novel and empirical research. she has given presentations and been key speaker in the workshops and conferences organized by the institute of company secretaries of india – institute of insolvency professionals, n. delhi. thereafter before joining lloyd law college, she was selected by the delhi university as an assistant professor (guest faculty) and worked with it for about 07 months.
cs pallavi baghel endeavors to shape students as change agents to address the imperatives of the new millennium and uphold the constitution of india. she considers law to be progressive department and hence she always strives hard for giving lectures through presentations, discussing recent cases and making interesting classes by interacting with the students. she aspires to impart legal education that is socially relevant and she believes that teachers are the crucial instrument in shaping the leaders of tomorrow and this belief has motivated her devotion for the profession. she experiences happiness in delivering lectures and discussions for enhancing the knowledge of students.
total of 9.5 years of experience:
1. teaching –
- 06 months – worked as an assistant professor of law and management in pranveer singh institute of technology (psit).
- 06 months- worked as assistant professor (guest faculty) in delhi university
2. research experience – 1.5 years – worked as research associate and solely prepared an empirical research project for the institute of company secretaries of india institute of insolvency professionals (icsi iip), n. delhi
3. industrial experience – 7 years:
- advocate in key litigants yard (law firm) – 3.5 years
- company secretary in krishna enterprises – 2 years
- company secretary in qst limited – 10 months
- company secretary in spfl securities limited – 06 months
Roles and Responsbilites
she is conferred with the following duties :
- an assistant professor,
- attendance in-charge and
- member of the core committee of global jural enclave, 2023. she has also handled the administrative, legal, managerial, financial and secretarial work.
books, research and publication
she has a deep inclination towards research and has solely completed following research projects:
- solely completed a novel empirical research project for the institute of company secretaries of india- institute of insolvency professionals (icsi-iip), n. delhi
- solely published a research paper titled “a study of the institutional set-up under the ibc” in the peer-reviewed journal – the corporate international (issn no. 2581-6438 - 2019 vol 3).
- solely published a research paper titled “maharajah’s restructuring via, acquisition: a critical case analysis” in peer-reviewed journal – journal of social and business sciences, inti university- malaysia (eissn no. 2805-5187 vol 12).
- other research papers are under the publication process
international and national seminar/conference international conferences:
- presented “outcome of ibc- exceptional jump in eodb ranking” in the conference titled impact of ibc on ease of doing business and relaxation of ibc threshold held on 02/04/2020, organized by the icsi iip, delhi.
- presented “developing framework governing resolution plan under the insolvency reform” in the conference titled evolving framework for resolution plan under ibc, 2016 held on 03/05/2020, organized by the icsi iip, delhi.
- presented “e-filing procedures before nclt in accordance with the insolvency and bankruptcy (application to adjudicating authority) rules, 2016” in the conference titled e-filing procedure before nclt held on 26/07/2020, organized by the icsi iip, delhi.
- presented “role of insolvency professionals in m&a deals during cirp” in the conference titled practical aspects of mergers and acquisitions in india for ips held on 16/01/2021, organized by the icsi iip, delhi.
- presented “challenges confronted by the ips during coc meeting” in the conference titled procedural aspects on challenges faced during coc meeting and verification of claims held on 27/02/2021, organized by the icsi iip, delhi.
- presented “managing corporate debtor as a going concern – primary objective of the ibc” in the conference titled managing corporate debtor as a going concern held on 13/03/2021, organized by the icsi iip, delhi.
- presented “important concepts of insolvency and bankruptcy code, 2016” in the conference titled lit up held on 09/04/2021, organized by the icsi iip, delhi.
- presented “amendments till 31st dec, 2020 in the insolvency and bankruptcy code, 2016” in the conference titled lit up held on 10/04/2021, organized by the icsi iip, delhi.
- presented “rules and regulations under the insolvency and bankruptcy code, 2016” in the conference titled lit up held on 11/04/2021, organized by the icsi iip, delhi.national conference
- presented “clinical legal education: an evaluation of impact in post covid era” in the annual conference titled ‘human rights and clinical legal education’ held on 19th-20th november, 2022, organized by the all india law teacher’s congress (ailtc) and law centre – ii, university of delhi.
- participated in a webinar on “research methodology” organized by, dean of research, the new college (autonomous), chennai.
- participated in a conference titled, “corporate restructuring- role of nclt and nclat” organized by phd chamber of commerce & industry (phdcci), n.delhi.
- associate company secretary with the icsi
- member of bar council of uttar pradesh
- member of bar council of india