Ms. Rittuporna Chatterjee
- Position: Assistant Professor
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph.D in International Politics (Provisional), Centre for International Politics, Organization and Disarmament (CIPOD), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- M.Phil in International Politics, Centre for International Politics, Organization and Disarmament (CIPOD), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India
- M.A International Relations (with specialization in Politics), School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
- B.A History (hons), Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University.
Research Scholar working extensively on Culture and International Politics. My research interests include, women in International Relations, Culture of the Third World Countries and its representations, Post-Colonial understandings of International Relations. My Ph.D thesis is on The Politics of Representation with respect to Museums and the politics of Selection. Questioning the 'norm' with a premise that all things can be deconstructed is what I aim at, as a Research Scholar.
Research Assistant to the Director at Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (2017-2018)
- “Conflict and Co-operation in Contemporary World Politics” CIPOD Young Scholars Conference, JNU, New Delhi, November 2018
- National Seminar on "Contours of India's 'Act East' Policy : Opportunities, Challenges and Futuristic Trends of Indo-ASEAN Partnership"; Organized by Kolkata Society For Asian Studies, Kolkata at Kolkata, February 2019.
- “The Prescient Gandhi: Reviewing Social, Political, Economic, Moral and Beyond”, National Seminar, Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, April 2019
- “Forms of Knowledge and Intellectual Traditions in South Asia”, International Conference in Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, July 2019