- Position: Assistant Professor
- Email: email@example.com
UGC- NET(2019), L.L.M., University of Delhi, LL.B, Campus Law Centre, DU, B.sc(H), Chemistry, Ramjas College, Delhi University
Prof. Saurabh Sharma obtained his LL.B., LL.M. from Campus Law Centre, Delhi University, New Delhi. Earlier, he had completed his B.sc(H) in Chemistry, Delhi University. He has cleared his UGC-NET in Law in 2019. While in Delhi, he had worked in various law colleges as Assistant Professor in Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies, affiliated to GGSIPU & IME Law College, CCS University. He had also served as the editorial Member of CPJ Law Journal. During his association with the Faculty of Law at GGSIPU University, he had been a part of various committees - Moot Court Committee, Training & Placement Committee, Law Journal Committee, Court Visit Committee, to list a few.
To achieve the pinnacle in the field of legal education, intellectual growth, research combined with leadership. To resolve to assiduously pursue and achieve goals for providing best and high quality education, remain dedicated steadfast in the pursuit of truth aligned with the motto of ‘Research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
With experience of more than 3 years in teaching. Prof. Saurabh had also coordinated & organized interviews for students with renowned firms & Advocates listed as: Rem Juris, Lex Star Global Solutions, Sikri Law Chambers, Avsai Legal, Chathrath Law Chambers, Commercial Law Chambers, Naks & Partners, Adv. Vishnu Shankar Jain, AOR, Supreme Court of India & many more.
Roles And Responsbilites
Books, Research And Publication
- Legal Framework on Radiation Pollution for Mobile Towers: National & International perspective, Journal of Positive School Psychology, 2022, Vol. 6, No. 3, 9879-9886 (Scopus Publication Medical Malpractises: Changing Dimensions of the Medico-Legal System, NIU International Journal of Human Rights ISSN: 2394-0298, Vol. 9, January (II), 2022 (UGC-Care Listed Journal)
- Incurable Wounds: The Rising Trend of Medical Malpractice In The 21st century, IME Journal, Vol.13 No.1, January-June 2019: P.28-37 ISSN 0974-0716, BPAS Publication (Peer-Reviewed Journal
International And National Seminar/Conference
- Attended Faculty Development Program at CPJ College, GGSIPU.
- Attended Madhav Menon International Conference, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
- Participated in advocacy workshop organized by THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL and CAMPUS LAW CENTRE, DELHI UNIVERSITY, 2014
Workshops, Faculty Development Programs & Training Programs
- Participated in NATIONAL WORKSHOP on RENEWABLE ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT organized by department of chemistry, RAMJAS COLLEGE, DELHI UNIVERSITY.
- Volunteer at K.K LUTHRA MEMORIAL MOOT COURT, 2014.
- Awarded the certificate of merit for EXECELLENCE IN ECAC- 'ORGANIZER', RAMJAS COLLEGE, DELHI UNIVERSITY
- Bar Council of India 2016, Bar Council of Delhi 2016