LLOYD ENTRANCE TEST - 2019 - RESULT
This is to inform the candidates who appeared for Lloyd Entrance Test (LET-2019) for admission to BA.LL.B - 5 yr. & LL.B. - 3 Yr. program dated Saturday 01 June 2019, 3.00 - 5.00 PM at all 32 Centers across India, that LET-2019 Result is declared today, Tuesday 04 June 2019 and is available in the hyperlink mentioned. The Result Sheet mentions the result of all the candidates who appeared for test at all centers. Therefore anyone who does not find his/her name in the LET - 2019 Result has not appeared, not submitted the LET process completely or disqualified. For the Second Stage i.e. Personal Interview kindly follow the note.
PI - SLOT-BOOKING -IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION:
- Admission to BA.LL.B. / LL.B. program in Lloyd is a dual crossing process i.e. Lloyd Entrance Test and Personal Interview (LET-PI).
- Eligibility to admit in our law school is to pass through two consecutive gateways by each candidate i.e. every candidate who has appeared for the LET-2019 has to MANDATORILY appear for the Personal Interview (PI) process.
- Anyone who have not appeared or pass through both the processes will be ineligible to be considered for final selection and admission.
- Personal Interview will take place as per schedule attached herewith this mail at our campus in Greater Noida.
- Personal Interviews shall be held as per the SLOT-BOOKING done by the candidates herself / himself through the window available on our website. Without selecting and booking the PI Slot application process for admission to Lloyd is incomplete.
- Any inconvenience in the PI Slot after booking may be communicated thereafter to the designated e-mail id.
- Personal Interview is scheduled and preparations are ready on our side for all those candidates who have booked their PI Slot or will be booking in due course of time. Kindly reach campus on your scheduled time with your relevant details as mentioned in the PI Instructions letter.
All necessary information is provided in the following hyperlinks:
- Lloyd Entrance Test (LET-2019) Result
- Personal Interview, Essential Instructions & Admission Schedule
- In case of any query, kindly contact:
- Akhilesh Kumar – 09821394575, 0880062117
- Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Md. Salim
LLOYD LAW COLLEGE