Lloyd Law College offers short-term certificate courses on topics of global and national relevance. The courses are offered in association with the industry experts.
- Criminology and Penology- Mr. Sanjay Vashishtha, Advocate Supreme Court of India
- Forensic Sciences: Law and Practice- Mr. Tabish Saros, Advocate Distt. Court and Delhi High Court, Standing Counsel for Delhi Minorities Commission, DLSA, Pan India POCSO Cases
- Contract Drafting: Adv. Swapnil Verma, Deputy Manager (Law) Power Grid Corporation of India
- Big Data- Mr. Abhinav Misra, Faculty, Lloyd Law College
- Global Warming: Law and Practice- Mr. Harsh Bajpai, Ph.D. (Pursuing), Durham University, Durham, United Kingdom.
- Investment and Banking Code- Mr. Bhumesh Verma, Partner , Corporate and Regulatory Practices, Link Legal
- Merger and Acquisition- Ms. Sushma Mathur, Partner, BMC Advisors
- Global Constitutionalism- Hon’ble Justice Peter Mohan Pereis, Former Chief Justice of Sri Lanka
- Sports Law and Practice- Adv. Ms. Kanishka Tyagi, Partner, Legum Amicus
- Aviation Law and Practice- Ms. Poonam Verma, Partner, JSA
- Law of International Contracting- Dr. Md. Salim, Director, Lloyd Law College
- Law of Artificial intelligence- Mr. Harsh Bajpai, Ph.D. (Pursuing), Durham University, Durham, United Kingdom.
- Post Covid Dispute Resolutions- Legal and practical Aspects for the way forward for Indian Litigation (Civil, Contractual, Commercial)- Ms. Shriya Maini, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- German (Language) – Mr. Asad Iqbal, Assistant professor, Lloyd Law College
- Energy Law- Dr. Meenu Sharma
(Coordinator- Certificate Courses)