- Position: Assistant Professor / Asst. Director (Examination Cell)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.A., M.A.,( University of Allahabad ),UGC NET
Mr. Pankaj Singh is a professor of Indian History at LLOYD LAW COLLEGE. He completed his graduation in the year 2005 and pursued his Masters in History in the year 2007 from the University of Allahabad. He has qualified UGC NET conducted by UGC, New Delhi in the year 2015. Before joining Lloyd Law College he was a civil services aspirant. His stint as a civil services aspirant had provided him with strong foundation in different areas and aspects of many subjects especially History. He is a competent and result oriented professional with only aim to impart quality education to students.
Mr. Singh aims to provide quality education, while equipping students with knowledge and skills in their chosen stream, inculcate values, identify hidden talents, provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape them into future leaders, entrepreneurs and above all good human beings. Also Mr. Singh is driven to provide opportunities that are responsive to the needs of his students, and empower them to meet and exceed challenges as active participants in shaping the future of our world. Above all he believes that education is the birthright of all and each individual can serve this country in his unique manner for betterment of the society and its people.
Mr. Singh began his career as guest faculty in many renowned coaching institutes for UPSC aspirants and after exhausting all his attempts for Civil Services, Mr. Singh joined Lloyd Law College in August, 2015, as Assistant Professor, History. In August 2018 Mr. Singh got promoted as Assistant Director (Examination Cell) since then he is working hardly and selflessly for the development of the students and institution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The most important responsibility is to provide quality education to all the students whom he teaches in different semesters.
- As the head of Exam Cell Lloyd Law College he provide all the support to the students such as smooth conduct of end term University semester exam, providing mark sheet and other necessary documents to the students, taking care of their grievances and queries and work as a bridge between college and University in Examination related issues, all this is done In collaboration with the Director and Dep. Director of Lloyd Law College.
- As the member of CDC (College Disciplinary Committee) he ensures proper discipline is maintained in the college and hostel campus and addresses grievances raised by students along with the committee members.
- As the member of Anti-Ragging squad he along with committee members ensures to maintain Ragging free Campus by taking strongest Anti-Ragging measures.
- As the member of different Committees he organizes annual cultural and sports event in order to give better experience to all students.
- Apart from these, he actively participates in organizing of Moot Courts Competitions, National Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, and Job Fest etc. representing the college.
International & National Seminars/Conferences
- Member Organizing Committee in second, third, fourth, and fifth editions of Professor N.R. Madhava Menon SAARC Law Mooting Competition and Law Students’ Conference.
- Member Organizing Committee, NATIONAL LAW DAY 2017 jointly organized by Law Commission of India and Niti Ayog at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi on 25-26 November, 2017 on the theme “Balancing Roles of Three Wings of the State towards India’s Development” in the presence of Hon’ble President & Prime Minister of India. The panelists of the Technical Sessions included the Constitutional heads of the Nation including Bar, Bench, Academia & all the eminent Ministers.
- Participated in the “Rule of Law Convention – 2015” on the theme “The Legal Profession and the Justice System “Organized by Bar Council of India.
Workshops, Faculty Development Programs & Training Programs
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Law & Social Sciences” January, 2019.
- Participated in two week UGC- Sponsored Refresher Course organized by Centre for Professional Development in Higher Education, UGC-HRDC in January 2020.
- Faculty Coordinator of LLOYD JOB FEST, July 2019.
- Member Steering Committee of “CATALYST, 2020, Academic and Cultural Annual Event”
Awards & Honours
- Appreciated by Niti Ayog and Law Commission of India for successfully organising National Law Day at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, 2017.