Mr. Rupesh Chandra Madhav
- Position: Assistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LLM, UGC NET, PH.D Persuing
Clinical method of classroom teaching for realizing Sustainable Development Goals based on cutting age ethical research and values as per the New Education Policy
Roles And Responsbilites
Teaching, Research and Extension Activities, Evaluation of Answer Scripts, Framing of Syllabus, Conferences
Books, Research And Publication
- Rupesh Chandra Madhav (Co-author), "Open Access and Moral Rights: Rejuvenation of Digital Copyright" in Priya Rai, P. K. Jain et.al. (ed.) Transforming Dimensions of IPR: Challenges for New Age Libraries (NLUD Press, 2015). ISBN: 978-93-84272-03-6.
- Rupesh Chandra Madhav (Co-author), “Impact of TRIPS on Pharmaceutical and health care” in S. C. Roy (ed.) Intellectual Property Rights: A Prismatic View (Mewar University Press, 2016). ISBN: 978-93-85212-23-9.
- Rupesh Chandra Madhav, “Impact of Covid 19 on Psychological and Mental Health” in an edited book 171-177 (2022), upcoming.
International And National Seminar/Conference
- "The Legisprudence and Law 2.0: applying the analogy of Web 2.0 in Legisprudence " with Abhinav K. Misra at 12th Asian Law Institute Conference at National Taiwan University, Taipei 2015 May, 21-22, 2015.
- 10th GAJE Worldwide Conference and Teachers Training Program (ToT) on, Faculty of Law, Pasundan University, Bandung, Indonesia, 4th- 10th December 2019.
Workshops, Faculty Development Programs & Training Programs
- Current Developments in the Substantive and procedural Criminal Laws-International and National Dimensions, NLU Delhi from 1-5 June 2015
- Capacity Development Program for Corporate Law Teachers, National Academy of Law Teachers at NLU Delhi from 8-13 June 2015.
- Faculty Development Program at GNLU Gandhinagar from 2-7 November 2015.
- Third International Workshop on Empirical Legal Research at NLU Delhi under the aegis of Professor Theodore Eisenberg Centre for Empirical Legal Research & Internal Quality Assurance Cell ( IQAC) from 16-22 November 2015.
- Prof. N.R.Madhav Menon Workshop on Teaching Techniques and Research for Young Law Teachers and Research Scholars conducted by Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy and Training (MILAT) and Commonwealth Legal Education Association (CLEA) in Association with Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, November 6-12, 2019 & 3 weeks On the Job Practical Application.
- Seven Days Virtual Faculty Development Programme on Contemporary Issues in Law, School of Legal Studies, CUSAT from 17th -24th, June 2020.
- Refresher Course on Constitutional Law and Spirituality, conducted by the Centre for Professional Development in Higher Education (CPDHE), UGC-HRDC, University of Delhi, held from August 16–30, 2022.